We can help with what’s beneath your roof too!
Make 30 years of commercial experience work for you. Turn to JR & Co. for tenant finishing solutions to improve your commercial space. We listen to your plans for each renovation project. Then, we recommend solutions that maximize the return on your investment.
Take a look at the major ways our commercial remodeling projects respond to your unique needs.
Our interior improvement services can range from electrical and plumbing updates to flooring and lighting upgrades.
Leasehold and Tenant Improvements
Leasehold improvements refer to the space configuration and standardized alterations that you make before entering into a lease agreement. Alternatively, commercial tenant improvements refer to the customized alterations that address the tenant’s unique space requirements and designations. Our experienced team caters to both types of improvements and makes sure that we are on time and on budget.
JR & Co. takes pride in outstanding workmanship and customer service, backed by an A+ rating with the BBB. We always put your needs first regardless of the type of commercial tenant finishing and remodeling project.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Tenant Finish: We renovate or remodel your commercial building interior to incorporate your unique design needs and improvement targets.
- Commercial Remodeling: This can include major tenant finish projects involving HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems, and other major structural changes.
- Commercial Construction: From the ground up to additions to your existing commercial structure, JR & Co. has full general construction capabilities as well!
- Leasehold Upgrades: Share with us the requirements and specifications of your lease agreement. We’ll take care of the rest for you.
- Interior Upgrades: This can include design improvements in specific spaces within the building, like lobbies, restrooms, conference rooms, and office spaces.
- Outdoor Remodeling: We specialize in commercial roofing, so you can count on our team for roofing restoration, solar panels, and similar services.
All our solutions are intended to boost your commercial property value and revenue generation. We thoroughly evaluate your situation and present the best options for you. Let’s work together today.
Why JR & CO?
- 30 years of commercial renovation experience
- In-house tradesmen
- Pre-qualified vendors and subcontractors
- Project coordination
- Subcontractor management
- Health and safety management
Currently scheduling for:
- Class A tenant finish
- Metal Buildings
- Medical and Dental