Trust Your Roof to the Best
If you think all roofing contractors are basically the same, you’re wrong. When done poorly, commercial roofing projects can lead to exterior and interior damage that cost thousands of dollars to correct.
When choosing a commercial roofer, experience matters; commitment to safety matters; commitment to customer satisfaction matters. Let JR & Co. prove to you not only why it matters, but how we can help. You can count on our team to get your roof installed properly.
JR & Co. installs and replaces roof systems on all types of buildings. No matter what type of project you have there is a good chance we have already completed a similar project. Here are just a few of the types of projects we have worked on:
Schools | Warehouses | Retail | Churches | Office Buildings | Manufacturing
Food Grade Processing | Municipal & Government Buildings | Restricted Access Facilities | Apartments
JR & Co. is certified and experienced in installing, repairing, and replacing most commercial roof systems in the country, including:
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Roof Systems
Coming in rolled sheet form, TPO is manufactured from a blend of ethylene propylene polymers and polypropylene. Its production doesn’t involve the use of chlorine or plasticizers, making it safe to use for a long period.
TPO is becoming a popular commercial roofing system because it offers excellent seam strength that’s resistant to tears, punctures, dirt accumulation, and mold. On top of that, this roofing system is also:
- The most environmentally friendly single-ply roof system
- UV and heat resistant, reducing the cooling costs at your facility
- Lightweight, hence quick and easy to install
- More affordable than other single-ply roofing systems
- Comes with a strong waterproof seam thanks to its hot air-welded membranes
- May be adhered, mechanically fastened or wind vented
Wind-Vented Roofing Systems
These roof systems are similar to typical single-ply roofing systems, but they’re not held in place with adhesive or fasteners. Instead, wind-vented systems come with unique equalizer valves placed strategically around the roof system to harness the power of the wind or negative pressure to tightly hold the membrane down. This means the harder the wind blows, the tighter the roof. Some systems can withstand wind speed of up to 150 mph.
Benefits of wind-vented roofing systems include:
- Economically friendly as it utilizes existing working roof layers, saving material and labor costs
- Environmentally friendly as it reduces waste and uses less material and energy
- Minimizes business interruptions
- Warranties of up to 30 years
- Less structural damage due to the need for far fewer fasteners
At JR & Co., Inc. we have installed over 5.5 million square feet of wind-vented commercial roof systems. This makes us one of the top installers in the country.
PVC Roofing Systems
Manufactured from a blend of ethylene and chlorine, PVC roofing systems are chemical-resistant single-ply membranes suitable for low slope roofs. This is ideal for businesses that have high levels of vented material (restaurants, manufacturing, hospitals, etc.)
Benefits of PVC Roofing Systems Include:
- Excellent Strength
- Available in various sizes and thicknesses
We offer a premium line of high-performance PVC roofing systems that have withstood the test of time.
Standing Seam Metal Roofing
This is a concealed fastener metal roofing system with panels running vertically up the roof. It’s growing in popularity thanks to its superior weather-tight capabilities, sleek look, and durability.
Customizable Aspects of Metal Roofing:
- Variety of colors
- Panel Width & Length
- Panel Profile & Thickness
- Panel Shape
These options can provide the perfectly unique and striking solution for any type of building.
EPDM Roofing Systems
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) is a durable rubber roofing membrane mostly used on low-slope buildings. It’s usually available in black and white colors and sold in a broad variety of width and thickness.
Ways EPDM can be ballasted include:
- Mechanically Fastened
- Fully Adhered
- Wind Vented
SPF Roof Coating
Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roofing is arguably your roof’s greatest protection against harmful UV rays. It serves as a thermal and moisture barrier to provide better insulation inside your commercial property. As a result, it helps raise your energy efficiency.
This type is also useful in roof restoration projects, saving clients up to 60% vs traditional re-roof proposals! JR & Co. has saved their clients thousands with this technique.
Additional Roofing Services
Whether you just need a small repair, need a completely new roof, or have 100 roofs to worry about, JR & Co. has the people, services and technology to take care of your needs.
Whether it’s a large commercial roof or the roof that over your home, it protects what matters most to you. And if it’s leaking that is an issue that need to be dealt with right away. We have a well trained and experienced service staff that is just a call or click away. (Click the button below to be taken to the repair/service page.)
Shrink Wrapped Temporary Roofing
WHAT SHRINK WRAP DOES
- Offers complete, waterproof protection against weather damage for the entire building
- Uses 100% virgin resin shrink wrap with maximum UV inhibitors
- It goes around ANYTHING and seals drum tight
- Keeps a building watertight for up to 6 months or more
WHY SHRINK WRAP IS BETTER
- Installs faster than traditional plywood/tarp
- Won’t chafe or damage covered products
- Provides ventilation to eliminate moisture/mildew
- Provides access inside your unit with custom zipper doors
- More effective than traditional tarp solutions
- Safer to install
Introducing CLARITY Roof Management Program
We make managing your largest assets as easy as logging into your email. With our customized client portal, you can see roof evaluation reports for every roof you manage, as well as repair schedules, and much more. Plus our CLARITY Partners enjoy priority scheduling, discounted labor rates, severe weather monitoring, post storm inspections, and more!